Games. Online games, ofline free games, playground games, descriptions, pictures, ...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

TRIPS AROUND THE WORLD game

There are several ways of playing this game, here are two. Provide each guest with a little paper book to represent a guide book and a pencil.

Articles of all kinds have been scattered around the room to represent different countries, states, or cities. A little package of tea suggests China; a paper fan, Japan; a piece of cotton batting, Louisiana; a wooden shoe, Holland; a stein, Germany; and so on. Allow a certain length of time for the guesses, then collect the little books, and the player who has guessed the greatest number correctly
receives a prize.

Another way. The players sit in a circle, Number One names some place beginning with the letter A, and asks No. 2 what he shall do there. No. 2 answers in words beginning with A, and he, in turn names a city commencing with B, and asks No. 3 the question. Thus each player must answer the question of his neighbor, and name another
place.

For example:

"I am going to America, what shall I do there?"

"Admire Astrakhan Apples. I am bound for Boston, what shall I do there?"

"Bake beans and brown bread. My journey takes me to Chicago, what shall I do there?"

"Catch cold," etc., etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
privacy: